WATERLOO — A Seneca County grand jury recently returned four indictments, with those named scheduled to be arraigned in Seneca County Court today.
Those named in the indictments are:
• Kyle T. Schroeder, 22, of 690 W. Washington St., Geneva. He is charged with second-degree burglary, a Class C felony; fourth-degree grand larceny, a Class E felony; third-degree grand larceny, a Class D felony; second-degree criminal mischief, a Class D felony; and third-degree criminal mischief, a Class E felony.
Schroeder’s is accused of entering two town of Varick homes on Oct. 20 and Dec. 21, 2011, stealing items valued at several thousand dollars and causing $250 to $500 in damage to doors while forcing his way into the homes.
• Garrett Foe, 42, of 263 Lyons Road, Geneva. He is charged with two counts of third-degree grand larceny, Class D felonies; two counts of second-degree perjury, Class E felonies; two counts of second-degree offering a false written statement for filing, Class A misdemeanors; and two counts of first-degree making an apparently sworn false statement, Class E felonies.
Foe is accused with taking $3,000 from a couple over an 11-month period for home improvements and then using that money for other purposes and not doing the work promised.
He is also accused of making false statements to public officials about worker’s compensation insurance coverage and in applying for building permits from Seneca County and in filing an affidavit of exemption from providing worker’s compensation insurance coverage.
•Alicia M. Comstock, 36, of 4181 Longbranch Road, Liverpool.
She is accused of third-degree grand larceny, a Class D felony; two counts of first-degree falsifying business records, Class E felonies; and fifth-degree conspiracy, a Class A misdemeanor.
Comstock is accused with stealing money from Royce & Rosenkrans Insurance Agency, where she worked from May 2009 to September 2011 by failing to deposit the correct amount of checks received into agency accounts.
She is accused of conspiring with a co-worker in a scheme to steal the money.
• Melissa M. Cuddeback, 48, of 8409 Baptist Hill Road, Port Byron. A co-defendant with Comstock, she is charged with third-degree grand larceny, two counts of first-degree falsifying business records and fifth-degree conspiracy.
She is accused of conspiring with Comstock to steal more than $3,000 from Royce & Rosenkrans by not depositing the full amount of checks written to the agency.
In addition, two others waived presentation of their cases to the grand jury and agreed to be prosecuted by a Superior Court Information process.
• Patrick M. Sampson, 47, of 2419 Bixby Wood Road, Savannah. He faces two charges of second-degree forgery, a Class D felony; two counts of fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, Class E felonies; and petit larceny, a Class A misdemeanor.
Sampson is accused of stealing a credit card from another party and using it to make purchases totaling $169 from a local convenience store on Dec. 12 and Dec. 23, 2011.
• Jayson DelPapa, 28, of 288 Gravel Road, Seneca Falls. He faces two counts of fourth-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance, Class C felonies.
He is charged with selling a quantity of the drug buprenorphine to another person in the town of Seneca Falls on April 4 and 13 of this year.