LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 16, 2020--
Set to grow by USD 41.47 billion during 2020-2024, Technavio’s latest market research report estimates the freight brokerage market to register a CAGR of over 4%. With a focus on identifying dominant industry influencers, Technavio’s reports present a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201016005137/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Freight Brokerage Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal.Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc., Echo Global Logistics Inc., Expeditors International of Washington Inc., Hub Group Inc., J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc., Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha, Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd., United Parcel Service of America Inc., and XPO Logistics Inc. are some of the major market participants. The demand for transportation and logistics services and increased use of IT-enabled solutions will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Freight Brokerage Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Freight Brokerage Market is segmented as below:
- Temperature-controlled Freight
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40504
Freight Brokerage Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the freight brokerage market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc., Echo Global Logistics Inc., Expeditors International of Washington Inc., Hub Group Inc., J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc., Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha, Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd., United Parcel Service of America Inc., and XPO Logistics Inc.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Freight Brokerage Market size
- Freight Brokerage Market trends
- Freight Brokerage Market industry analysis
Market trends such as the presence of FTAs and trade blocs at the global level are likely to emerge as primary drivers of the market. However, factors such as the fluctuations in freight rates is may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the freight brokerage market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Freight Brokerage Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist freight brokerage market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the freight brokerage market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the freight brokerage market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of freight brokerage market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Service
- Market segments
- Comparison by Service placement
- LTL - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- FTL - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Temperature-controlled freight - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Service
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
- Echo Global Logistics, Inc.
- Expeditors International of Washington Inc.
- Hub Group, Inc.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc.
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG
- Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha
- Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd.
- United Parcel Service of America Inc.
- XPO Logistics Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201016005137/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TRANSPORT LOGISTICS/SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 10/16/2020 11:00 AM/DISC: 10/16/2020 11:01 AM