...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM EDT MONDAY...
* WHAT...Northeast winds to 30 knots and waves 8 to 11 feet.
* WHERE...The nearshore waters of Lake Ontario from the Niagara
River to Sodus Bay.
* WHEN...Until 8 AM EDT Monday.
* IMPACTS...Winds and/or waves will cause hazardous conditions
that could capsize or damage small craft.
Inexperienced mariners, especially those operating smaller
vessels, should avoid navigating in hazardous conditions.
...FROST ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM THIS EVENING TO 9 AM EDT
* WHAT...Temperatures in the lower 30s will result in frost
formation. The lowest temperatures will be further inland and
away from the lakeshores.
* WHERE...Niagara, Orleans, Monroe, Wayne, Northern Cayuga,
Oswego, Erie, Genesee, Wyoming, Livingston, Ontario,
Chautauqua, Cattaraugus, and Allegany counties.
* WHEN...From 10 PM this evening to 9 AM EDT Monday.
* IMPACTS...Frost could kill sensitive outdoor vegetation if
Take steps now to protect tender plants from the cold.