• Canandaigua Farmers Market, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturdays beginning in June in the parking lot between Lafayette Avenue and Mill Street in Canandaigua.
• Geneva Farmers Market, 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursdays, June 13 to Oct. 17, at the Exchange Street parking lot AND 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Saturdays, June 22 to Oct. 12, at the Finger Lakes Welcome Center, 35 Lakefront Drive.
Info: cityofgenevany.com/recreation- department/farmers-market.
• Victor Farmers Market, 3 to 6 p.m. Wednesdays, June 5 to Oct. 30, at Village Hall parking lot, 60 E. Main St.
• Ovid Farmers Market, 3 to 7 p.m. Fridays, July 5 to Aug. 30, on lawn in front of Three Bears complex.
• Seneca Falls Farmers Market, 3 to 7 p.m. Tuesdays, June 11 to Oct. 8, in People’s Park on Water Street.
• Waterloo Rotary Farm Market, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays, June 22 to Oct. 5, in the parking lot at 22 Locust St., Waterloo.
Info: (315) 730-9476 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Lyons Farmers Market, 7:30 to 11 a.m. Saturdays, June 15 to late October, by the park on Church Street in Lyons.
Info: (315) 374-4597 or visit lyonsny.com.
• Newark Farmers Market, 2:30 to 6 p.m. Thursdays beginning June 6 at the Alex Eligh Community Center parking lot, 303 East Ave.
• Sodus Farmers Market, 2:30 to 6 p.m. Wednesdays, June 12 through Oct. 9, at Sodus Methodist Church, 58 W. Main St.
• Penn Yan Farmers Market, 7:30 a.m. to noon Saturdays, starting May 25 on the sidewalk of Main Street, between Elm and Jacob streets.
Info: Rivka Davis at (607) 243-5234 or Howard Hoover at (315) 536-3192.
• Windmill Market Farm and Craft Market, 3900 Route 14A, Penn Yan, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Saturdays through Dec. 14. Also open on Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Info: (315) 536-3032 or visit www.thewindmill.com.
If we missed your market and you would like it publicized in this listing please email email@example.com.