Direct to your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
What do you think?
Fifty years ago, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first men to walk on the moon. When do you predict man will set foot on Mars?
Find Your Next Vehicle
...EXCESSIVE HEAT WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM FRIDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SATURDAY AFTERNOON... * LOCATIONS...NIAGARA, ORLEANS, MONROE, WAYNE, NORTHERN CAYUGA, LIVINGSTON, AND ONTARIO COUNTIES. * TIMING...FROM NOON FRIDAY THROUGH EARLY SATURDAY EVENING. * HEAT INDEX VALUES...AS HIGH AS 110. * IMPACTS...HEAT ILLNESSES LIKELY FOR THOSE SPENDING PROLONGED PERIODS OUTDOORS OR IN NON-AIR CONDITIONED LOCATIONS. PROLONGED HEAT IS MOST DANGEROUS FOR YOUNG CHILDREN AND THE ELDERLY. CAR TEMPERATURES CAN REACH LETHAL TEMPERATURES IN MINUTES. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... AN EXCESSIVE HEAT WATCH MEANS THAT A PROLONGED PERIOD OF HOT TEMPERATURES IS EXPECTED. THE COMBINATION OF HOT TEMPERATURES AND HIGH HUMIDITY WILL COMBINE TO CREATE A DANGEROUS SITUATION IN WHICH HEAT-RELATED ILLNESSES ARE POSSIBLE. DRINK PLENTY OF FLUIDS...STAY IN AN AIR-CONDITIONED ROOM...STAY OUT OF THE SUN... AND CHECK UP ON RELATIVES AND NEIGHBORS. &&
Find a local business
- Henderson: Musselman sale is 'repulsive'
- FLT INSIDER: Empty parade reviewing stand draws criticism
- LOOKING BACK: Water woes have always existed in the Finger Lakes
- Clifton Springs Hospital creates 'medical village'
- MUSSELMAN: Baltimore man wins 16th annual Musselman
- How WR commit Jalen McMillan is contributing to Washington's recruiting efforts in California
- Hill Cumorah Pageant begins penultimate run tonight
- City of Geneva awards money for business startups, expansions
- Sheriff: Deputies showed restraint, courage in standoff
- REVIEW: Python and then some: Geneva Theatre Guild’s fun, frantic, funny Spamalot