Clifton Springs, NY 14432
About Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic
We are a 262-bed DNV-accredited Hospital and Nursing Home providing preventive and restorative care to individuals and families in the Finger Lakes region. We maintain outpatient facilities in Ontario, Wayne and Seneca Counties while conducting all inpatient and some outpatient Medical, Surgical and Behavioral Health care on the campus where our work began, as the Clifton Springs Sanitarium Company, in 1850.
Centers for Diabetes Education, Integrative Medicine and Wound Care allow patients of the Hospital access to highly skilled practitioners in a culture that is professional, convenient and personal.
The sulfur spring, for which the Sanitarium, and later the Village, would be named still feeds a brook that runs along the west border of our campus. The therapeutic properties of these waters are put to use today in The Springs Integrative Medicine Center & Spa, located on the first floor of the Hospital's main building.
We are proud to be a major employer in the region and a supporter of the communities in which we live and care for others. Our employees and volunteers are involved in many outside groups and activites and bring their varied experiences to the Hospital to make for a culture of inclusion, integrity and respect. If this sounds appealing to you, we may be the right place for you to work or volunteer. Feel free to explore our website to learn more.
Our perspective on Value is that every patient, visitor and guest of the Hospital has the right to get better here. Better care. Better experiences. Better outcomes. That's why we maintain a range of specialty and subspecialty services, attractive and comfortable grounds and a staff that provides an unparallelled customer experience.
In addition to offering routine medical care for individuals, families and employees of area businesses, the Hospital maintains centers for Diabetes Education, Wound Care, Cancer Care and Behavioral Health. The services and programs offered by the Hospital are determined through collaborative efforts of the Board, the Medical Staff and the community at large, with an eye toward reducing the impact of seeking health care on the individual's lifestyle.
The Springs Integrative Medicine Center & Spa provides a link between our organization's 160-year history of whole-person care and the modern medical culture we maintain today. Our integrative approach includes provision of massage therapy and accupuncture to inpatients (with a doctor's order).
What's more, inpatients in the Hospital receive a variety of ammenities at no extra cost including private rooms, free in-room television and local telephone service.
Everything we do, we do so you can get better.
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!
- Medical Technical Services near Geneva, New York
- Health & Medical near Geneva, New York
- Health And Medical Centers near Geneva, New York
- Medical Diagnostic Clinics near Geneva, New York
- Medical Groups & Clinics near Geneva, New York
- Mental Health Clinics near Geneva, New York
- Laboratories Medical near Geneva, New York
- Medical Diagnostic Imaging near Geneva, New York
- X-ray Service Medical & Dental near Geneva, New York
- Health Care Information & Services near Geneva, New York
- Health & Medical Testing near Geneva, New York
- Health Consulting Services near Geneva, New York
- Health & Nutrition Consultants near Geneva, New York
- Mens Health Clinics & Services near Geneva, New York
- Health Maintenance Organizations near Geneva, New York
- Health Screening & Vaccination Services near Geneva, New York
- Womens Health Services near Geneva, New York
- Mental Health Specialists near Geneva, New York
- Physicians & Surgeons Breast Disease & Women's Health near Geneva, New York
- Physicians & Surgeons Md & Do Behavioral Health near Geneva, New York
- Physicians & Surgeons Medical Examiner near Geneva, New York
- X-ray Laboratory Equip, Medical near Geneva, New York