The following information was provided by the Ontario County District Attorney’s Office. Addresses are those listed in court records at the time of arrest:
Jan. 4 before Judge Brian Dennis:
• Scott Thompson, 37, of Gorham Road, Gorham, pleaded guilty to third-degree criminal mischief and aggravated family offense on May 13, 2018, and July 23, 2017, in Gorham.
Thompson was sentenced as a second felony offender to 1½ to 3 years in prison and ordered to pay $935 in restitution. An order of protection was issued.
Dec. 10 before Judge Craig Doran:
• Darrell Clayman Jr., 44, of Route 21, Canandaigua, pleaded guilty to second-degree criminal possession of marijuana on Jan. 20, 2018, in the city of Canandaigua.
Clayman was sentenced as a second felony offender to 1½ to 2 years in prison and 2 years of parole.
• Leola Jackson, 52, of Wadsworth Street, Geneva, pleaded guilty to third-degree burglary on May 5, 2018, in the town of Geneva.
Jackson was sentenced to five years of probation and $75 in restitution.
Dec. 18 before Judge Brian Dennis:
• Douglas Griffin, 41, of Pulteney Street, Geneva, pleaded guilty to first-degree offering a false instrument for filing and third-degree grand larceny between July 2013 and October 2017 in Hopewell.
Griffin was sentenced to five years of probation and $7,439 in restitution.
Dec. 19 before Judge Craig Doran:
• Fred Burkholder, 30, of Woodhouse Road, Canandaigua, pleaded guilty to second-degree attempted criminal possession of a weapon on July 19, 2018, in the town of Canandaigua.
Burkholder was sentenced to four years in prison and five years of parole.
Dec. 20 before Judge William Kocher:
• Sean Weimer, 31, of Keuka Street, Manchester, pleaded guilty to third-degree burglary on Aug. 7, 2018, in Hopewell.
Weimer was sentenced as a second felony offender to 2½ to 5 years of parole supervision and $137 in restitution.
Dec. 20 before Judge Frederick Reed:
• Peter Dau, 24, of Jefferson Avenue, Canandaigua, pleaded guilty to third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance on July 17, 2018, in the city of Canandaigua.
Dau was sentenced to one year in prison and two years of parole, and $314 in restitution.