- Cuban dons full-body cardboard shield against coronavirus
- Balloon-like object in Japanese sky sets Twitter afire with talk of UFOs, Godzilla
- Thailand's roving dog groomer back in business
- Animal baby boom at Palestinian zoo after people disappear
- Police remove emaciated lion from French circus
- Russian chefs in naked lockdown protest after virus strips them of income
- Move over James Bond; India returns alleged bird spy to Pakistan
Russia on Friday expelled 10 U.S. diplomats, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said, mirroring Washington’s expulsion of 10 Russian diplomats from U.S. on Thursday over accusations the Kremlin orchestrated the SolarWinds cyberattack and interfered in the 2020 presidential election.
Media publisher and activist Jimmy Lai on Friday was sentenced by a Hong Kong court to 14 months in prison, according to news reports, after being found guilty of unauthorized assembly during a 2019 protest.
Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen on Thursday met with three former high-level U.S. officials dispatched to the island by President Joe Biden to affirm U.S.-Taiwan ties.
An international coalition of 35 children’s and consumer groups on Thursday called on Instagram to give up its plans to develop a version of the social media app for users under the age of 13.
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos said on Thursday that the e-commerce giant needs to "do a better job" at caring for its workers.
News In Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.