Why is it that any time you have to stop your car and wait for a train to cross, it’s always when you’re in a hurry? Hey, could be worse – you could have to wait for a train that really is over a mile long! And to make things even more “fun,” there’s no fixed timetable.
- Bar scales back 'free shot per goal' promotion after U.S. 13-0 win
- Fowl ref! Scotland bring out the rubber chickens at World Cup
- Unlucky 13 for Miami bar that offered free shots for U.S. goals
- Polish activists try to save cows condemned to death
- Duvets discarded, cushions thrown at Japan's Pillow Fighting Championship
- Cambodia's royal oxen predict plentiful rice harvest amid EU tariffs
- Belgian monks resurrect brewery after two century break
A bipartisan emergency funding bill was approved Wednesday by the US Senate Appropriations Committee to enable President Donald Trump's administration to better cope with the surge of migrants along the US-Mexico border.
The US Federal Reserve on Wednesday did not change interest rates but did signal a willingness to do so in 2020 to prevent an economic slowdown.
According to a report released Wednesday by UN Special Rapporteur Agnes Callamard, there is "credible evidence" linking Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to the murder of Washington-based Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
The BBC took criticism on Wednesday over its guest vetting process after reports emerged that Imam Abdullah Patel, whom it selected to question Tory leadership contenders over Islamophobia on its Tuesday night televised debate, had previously shared anti-Semitic tweets.
US President Donald Trump announced Tuesday on Twitter that acting Secretary of Defense Patrick Shanahan has removed his name from consideration to be confirmed as the secretary of defense to spend more time with his family as reports emerged that a domestic violence police report was delayi…