- Bar scales back 'free shot per goal' promotion after U.S. 13-0 win
- Fowl ref! Scotland bring out the rubber chickens at World Cup
- Unlucky 13 for Miami bar that offered free shots for U.S. goals
- Polish activists try to save cows condemned to death
- Duvets discarded, cushions thrown at Japan's Pillow Fighting Championship
- Cambodia's royal oxen predict plentiful rice harvest amid EU tariffs
- Belgian monks resurrect brewery after two century break
President Donald Trump criticized The New York Times Saturday for a story claiming that the US has been stepping up its cyber activity into Russia, escalating tensions between the two nations.
While it is "unmistakable" that Iran was responsible for last week's tanker attacks, the US does not want war with Iran, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in an interview with "Fox News Sunday."
Wearing mostly black, hundreds of thousands of protesters took to the streets of Hong Kong once again Sunday to demonstrate against the Asian city's handling of a bill that would permit the extradition of Hong Kong residents to mainland China to face trial.
A court sentenced on Sunday Sara Netanyahu, the wife of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, to pay about $15,000 for the misuse of state funds.
A mother with dual British and Iranian citizenship and detained in Iran has started a new hunger strike.