- Lengthy pizza delivers funds for embattled Australian firefighters
- Ultra trail runner Jornet beats base jumper in odd contest
- Doctor TikTok-ed off with injured All Blacks loose forward Savea
- Drink like a Mexican kingpin: 'El Chapo' beer launched by daughter
- Moonstruck: Japanese billionaire's girlfriend entrants top 20,000
- Spotify launches playlists for dogs left home alone
- Brain freeze: Russian firm offers path to immortality for a fee
The NFL's New Orleans Saints have been accused by victims' attorneys of blocking the public release of emails that allegedly show team executives assisting the Archdiocese of New Orleans with public relations work regarding its role in the church's sexual abuse crisis, the AP reported Friday.
India and Brazil have just signed 15 agreements across a variety of sectors, particularly defense, to forge closer ties between the two large, emerging markets, both nations' leaders tweeted Saturday.
US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Saturday he was "optimistic" about securing a trade agreement between the US and the UK this year, adding he met with Britain's finance minister Saturday to talk it over.
Actress Rosie Perez provided testimony at Harvey Weinstein's trial on Friday, confirming actress Annabella Sciorra confided in her in 1993 that she had been raped by the former Hollywood mogul.
As US President Donald Trump's defense team prepared to begin making their case the next day, House Democrats completed their arguments in the president's Senate impeachment trial on Friday, casting Trump as an imminent threat to US democracy who will continue to put his interests above the …