You wake up because the ground is shaking. Ah, nothing new - a Diplodocus has just passed by your house. You look out of the window - oh, no! Nope, you haven't somehow come round in Jurassic Park. That's what your life would’ve been if the asteroid had hit Earth just several seconds later.
- Poppy-stealing pigeon offers poignant reminder of war anniversary
- Bolivia's Morales a dictator? Apple's Siri says so (in Spanish)
- Dying for a better life: South Koreans fake their funerals for life lessons
- The race to eat Bangkok's 'biggest burger', a 10,000-calorie challenge
- 'Something novel': Chinese cafe dyes pups to look like pandas
- Australia's Chris the sheep, the world's woolliest, dies
- Sheep take over streets of Madrid for annual migration
Mark Sandy, a senior Office of Management and Budget (OMB) official, defied the Trump administration and appeared on Capitol Hill to testify to impeachment investigators Saturday morning.
The UN warned Saturday Bolivian violence could "spin out of control" after a night of skirmishes between coca farmers loyal to ousted President Evo Morales and security forces left at least eight people dead.
A shooting at a packed, Friday night, high school playoff game in Pleasantville, New Jersey, near Atlantic City, had fans and players scrambling for safety.
Demonstrators angered after Tehran hiked subsidized gasoline prices blocked traffic in several cities and clashed with police Saturday, the day after overnight rallies included an attempted attack on a regional oil depot. One protester was killed in the violence as police and protesters trad…
Paris police fired tear gas and used water cannon on Saturday to push back demonstrators marking the first anniversary of the anti-government "yellow vest" protests.