Here is a new portion of tricky riddles that every teen solves easily! Check them out if you want to know how to increase your IQ and improve your logical skills. Solving riddles is a fun and effective way to train your brain. And also it's a great chance to keep your logic sharp! Enjoy thes…
- Eat it: Hanoi chef spreads joy with 'Coronaburger'
- Who let the dogs out? A few Spaniards defy coronavirus lockdown
- British vicar catches fire waiting for God's answer
- Bought enough toilet paper? Check this online calculator
- Hedge fund manager apologizes for wiping saliva on Hong Kong metro rail
- Cats, PJs, alien eyes unwelcome as work video-calling boom prompts new etiquette
- Somalis turn to Dr Hyena to fight depression, mental illness
Wisconsin’s presidential primary went ahead on schedule on Tuesday, after the state’s top court and the U.S. Supreme Court ruled it must be held despite the COVID-19 pandemic.
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey on Tuesday pledged $1 billion of his stake in Square Inc., the payments processor he co-founded and runs, to assist in funding COVID-19 coronavirus relief efforts.
Wall Street saw significant midday gains disappear as worries over the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic persisted. Major U.S. indexes were slightly lower at closing,
Acting Navy Secretary Thomas Modly resigned on Tuesday, a day after an audio recording of him referring to fired USS Theodore Roosevelt Captain Brett Crozier as "too naive or too stupid" was leaked to the press.
India has lifted export restrictions on 24 pharmaceutical ingredients and medicines that contain them. Most notable among them is the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), which U.S. President Donald Trump has said can help cure the COVID-19 coronavirus.