President Trump, campaigning in Iowa on Tuesday, said Democrats are angry, dangerous and "going crazy." He said Demorats are especially dangerous and radical on border security. (June 12)
Subscribe for more Breaking News: http://smarturl.it/AssociatedPress
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/ffa652c484ec1a58ea67313a6787632d
Direct to your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
What do you think?
Fifty years ago, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first men to walk on the moon. When do you predict man will set foot on Mars?
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Find Your Next Vehicle
...EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM EDT THIS EVENING... * LOCATIONS...NIAGARA, ORLEANS, MONROE, WAYNE, NORTHERN CAYUGA, LIVINGSTON, AND ONTARIO COUNTIES. * TIMING...THROUGH EARLY THIS EVENING. * HEAT INDEX VALUES...AS HIGH AS 105. * IMPACTS...HEAT ILLNESSES LIKELY FOR THOSE SPENDING PROLONGED PERIODS OUTDOORS OR IN NON-AIR CONDITIONED LOCATIONS. PROLONGED HEAT IS MOST DANGEROUS FOR YOUNG CHILDREN AND THE ELDERLY. VEHICLE INTERIORS CAN REACH LETHAL TEMPERATURES IN A MATTER OF MINUTES. NEVER LEAVE CHILDREN, PETS OR THE ELDERLY UNATTENDED IN PARKED VEHICLES. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... AN EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING MEANS THAT A PROLONGED PERIOD OF DANGEROUSLY HOT TEMPERATURES WILL OCCUR. THE COMBINATION OF HOT TEMPERATURES AND HIGH HUMIDITY WILL COMBINE TO CREATE A DANGEROUS SITUATION IN WHICH HEAT ILLNESSES ARE LIKELY. DRINK PLENTY OF FLUIDS...STAY IN AN AIR-CONDITIONED ROOM...STAY OUT OF THE SUN... AND CHECK UP ON RELATIVES AND NEIGHBORS. TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTIONS IF YOU WORK OR SPEND TIME OUTSIDE. WHEN POSSIBLE...RESCHEDULE STRENUOUS ACTIVITIES TO EARLY MORNING OR EVENING. KNOW THE SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF HEAT EXHAUSTION AND HEAT STROKE. WEAR LIGHT WEIGHT AND LOOSE FITTING CLOTHING WHEN POSSIBLE AND DRINK PLENTY OF WATER. &&
Find a local business
- Henderson: Musselman sale is 'repulsive'
- New life for Clyde grocery store
- FLT INSIDER: Empty parade reviewing stand draws criticism
- Cooling station set up at Lyons HS for residents of mobile home park that had power shut off
- LOOKING BACK: Water woes have always existed in the Finger Lakes
- Clifton Springs Hospital creates 'medical village'
- MUSSELMAN: Baltimore man wins 16th annual Musselman
- How WR commit Jalen McMillan is contributing to Washington's recruiting efforts in California
- Bryce Miller: Legend of San Diego big-bass icon Mike Long is shattered
- Heat is on, but power's off at Lyons mobile home park